The VisionSAM series support both Ethernet and Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) that makes it ideal for a wide range of M2M applications including video surveillance, remote networking, industrial monitoring, fleet management, SCADA systems, etc.
The Intercel® VisionSAM combines rugged durability with ease of setup and configuration. The built-in PoE feature enables PoE-devices such as IP cameras, VOIP phones and other electronic devices to be deployed without the need of additional power connections. The Intercel® VisionSAM is an ideal solution for providing mobile networking connection to construction sites, container ports and other remote outdoor locations.
- Enclosure is made of polycarbonate case: UV-stabilized recommended for outdoor use, designed to meet IP 66/67 & NEMA 4, 4X, 12 & 13 ratings.
- IP67 rated power, Ethernet and antenna connectors.
- Switchable Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) feature, compliant to 802.3af (48Vdc, 0.35Amp @ 17watt maximum)
- Static/Dynamic routing with TCP/IP
- Advanced routing RIP/VRRP and configurable static routes
- NAT and Port forwarding, MAC address binding
- Advanced security features: OpenVPN, PPTP client and IPSecVPN function
- NTP/DST synchronisation
- SNMP with cellular specific MIB, PPPoE and MAC address filtering
- Remote login via Static IP or DDNS for dynamic IP connection
- Periodic reset and SIM management
- Built-in SMS functionality, capable of sending and receiving SMS
- AT-Commands Over Ethernet capability
- MIMO feature (4G) and antenna diversity (3G)
- Satellite connectivity available upon request
- Optional GPS capability