The modem router is rated IP67 and achieves industrial certification in terms of vibration and shock.
The ToughSAM performs data communication functions between a wired Local Area Network (LAN) and the WCDMA 3G/LTE 4G cellular network (Wide Area Network WAN). It accesses the World Wide Web through the 3G/4G network.
Its environmental qualities, notably its wide temperature range of operation, its robustness and throughput performances, make it a perfect tool for industrial application like metering, telemetry or security monitoring.
- Outdoor IP67 rated, corrosion resistant enclosure, B117 Salt, Fog, and Rust resistance
- Operational vibration & shock. IEC60721-3-4
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, HSDPA, UMTS, 2G GSM, EDGE, GPRS Support
- Ruggedized Aluminium Alloy Casing, powder-coated.
- Ethernet Connectors (Outdoor Rated, IP67 Supported)
- RF Connectors, MAIN & DIV Port (Outdoor rated, N-Type connector, IP67 Supported)
- MIMO feature for HSPA+ and LTE connection
- Power Supply Connectors (Outdoor Rated, IP67 Supported)
- Light truck / Heavy truck power supply support (9-32V DC)
- Status Indication (3 LED’s: Power/4G Registration/WAN Status)
- DHCP server, DNS, NAT, port forwarding, VPN, HTTP, RIP, APN, NTP
- Web based interface, Firmware upgrade via HTTP, SIM card management
- OpenVPN features and secure IPSec functionality
- Remote access feature through DDNS function
- Built-in SMS functionality