The Smart SAM3T is a UMTS based modem. It provides EDGE, GSM, GPRS, WCDMA and HSPA+ connectivity. This modem is based on the Qualcomm MDM6200A baseband processor, and designed for Machine-to-Machine applications. This modem does not have an integral antenna.
Depending on customers’ requests, the Smart SAM3T modem may/may not be supplied with an antenna. In the case of customers wanting to acquire the antennas themselves, the antenna specification is included in the User Guide. A typical application will require the Smart SAM3T be connected to an external five-band 850/900/1800/1900/2100MHz antenna as described in the User Guide.
Based on the standards EN50385 and EN50383, a minimum safety operating distance has been calculated and stated in the User Guide.
- Contact Us
- Quad Band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Five-band UMTS/HSPA+ 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Standard 3GPP AT commands TS 27.007
- Output power:
- Input voltage : 5V to 32V
- Current consumption :
- Standby : 30mA @ 12V
- Average In Use (3G) : 250mA @ 12V
- Average In Use (2G) : 205mA @ 12V
- Support 3V/1V8 U-SIM card
- Dimension : 79mm x 52mm x 24mm/19mm
- Weight: 60g (approx.)
- Operating temperature : -30C° to +85C°
- RoHS compliant
- Quad-mode packet data UMTS/HSPA+/EDGE/GPRS
- EDGE/GPRS classB/12, support all coding schemes
- UMTS upload/download 384Kbps
- HSPA speed 7.2Mbps downlink, 5.67Mbps uplink
- SMS mobile Terminate/Originate
- Intercel’s smart stack.
- Firmware-Over-The-Air function